All representers must bring a poster, this means that if you are aiming for an oral presentation you must also submit a poster. When you submit your poster via the submission form you can choose to apply for an oral presentation.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is March 27, 2018.
Guidelines for submission
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts cannot exceed 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviation does not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined when first used in the text.
- Each author may only be the presenting author of one abstract.
- A confirmation will be generated automatically and sent to your email address. If you do not receive a confirmation after submitting your abstract, please contact us directly at .
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, please contact us by e-mail prior to the official deadline.
- Abstracts are automatically withdrawn in cases where presenters fail to register and pay the registration fee for the conference by the registration deadline.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection of their abstract by e-mail on April 19, 2018.
When submitting your abstract you assign it to 1 of the 9 scientific themes that corresponds with the scientific programme - but you also have the opportunity to assign your abstract to theme 10: "Ahead of organisers' thinking".
1. Phenotyping on different scales
2. Photosynthetic diversity
3. New breeding technologies/Genome based breeding
4. Seeds for the future
5. Niche crops
6. Plant Microbiome/Biotic Interactions
7. Natural Products
8. Environmental Resilience
9. Genome evolution
10. Beyond the scope of sessions